Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

Pay it Forward...Handmade

 This sounds great! I thought and joined the fun on this blog Beadrecipes


Here’s How It Works
I’ll send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this blog post. The gift will be a handmade surprise by me and will be sent to you some time in the next 365 days (yep, mystery gift at a mystery time).

Here’s what you need to do, leave me a comment and make sure you include your email address (if your profile doesn’t include it). I’ll email you for your snail mail address and ask a few questions (likes/dislikes, favourite colours, sizes, general stuff like that). And I’m happy to send gifts overseas!
To complete signing up you MUST play along too. To do this you must blog a similar post and pledge to make a surprise gift for the first three people who comment on it.
So, do you want to play? Comment below and I’ll sent a thoughtful handmade gift to the first three people who do.

Let the fun and games begin!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hallo :)
Ich freue mich immer über Kommentare, also schreib einfach was Dir dazu einfällt =)
Liebe Grüße für Dich